[gNewSense-users] About Kernel/DocumentingYourWork

From: Mathieu Stumpf
Subject: [gNewSense-users] About Kernel/DocumentingYourWork
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:38:32 +0100

Hello, I took a look at
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/DocumentingYourWork and changed the
'Verifying a package' section a bit. I uploaded a tiny shellscript which
allows user to automate this step, and more handy, should easily enable
to do so with a later kernel version. By the way, upload '.sh' files is
not allowed, so I just renamed it without extension.

I also have a question, the doc say I should do a ' ln -s ubuntu-hardy
linux-2.6.24_12.22' but I have no 'ubuntu-hardy' directory, only a
'linux-2.6.24' directory. Any idea someone ?

Kind regards.