[gNewSense-users] The gNewSense documentation -- that's the time to star

From: Tomasz W. Kozłowski
Subject: [gNewSense-users] The gNewSense documentation -- that's the time to start the work
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:15:10 +0100

Hello people,

I've been recently reading our Wiki, and found the Documentation page.
There is a whole structure of the future gNewSense documentation
designed, and there was a thread mentioning the documentation here on
the list.

However,  nothing has changed since December, no documentation has
been written. I've got now a huge amount of free time (but no good
Internet access, so I'll write the docs on normal sheets of paper ;>),
and I'd like to start the work, again (and probably taking the
documentation project leadership, if Mark's not around).

Any other volunteers?

Best regards,
--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski