Re: [gNewSense-users] An other css for the website

From: Leo Arias F.
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] An other css for the website
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:19:07 -0600

Hola Mathieu,

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 7:24 AM, Mathieu Stumpf <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello, I already told it on IRC but maybe not everyone know, I changed
>  the current css to have an other layout. You can find this css here :
>  http://psychoslave.free.fr/gnewsense/
>
>  I hope you will like it. Maybe you could make it become an alternate
>  style sheet.

I don't have pmwiki on my computer to check it out, so I'll see it on weekend.
But I think that's necessary, it would be great to have a new
appearance on the main site. And it would be really cool if the new
appearance is released with deltah. And if it's similar to the theme
of the distro, even better.