Re: [gNewSense-users] How to help with bugs?

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] How to help with bugs?
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:18:53 +0000

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Peter and Jesse <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all. I'm an undergraduate computer science student, and I decided to
spend the summer contributing to free software. The gNewSense HowToHelp
page suggests solving known bugs. I made a couple of patches for bug
00002 concerning name changes from Ubuntu to gNewSense, but I can't find
anywhere on the site that says how to submit the patch. I'm very new to
this, so any help would be great.

Send the diff to this list please.

Brian