[gNewSense-users] Weekly stats update.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Weekly stats update.
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:01:22 +0000

Hi, everyone.

Really brief message this time.

Bugs:  We have 26 open.  2 less than the last report.

PFV:   Main is FREE :-)

The stats page is in a real mess :-(.

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp

Christophe has volunteered to help with the stats, and hopefully this
will get the page sorted.

The page should have the last 4 weeks history for:

Bugs

PFV- Main

KFV

At the moment, UNIVERSE is too big a problem to address.  The kernel
and MAIN are more important.

Currently, I cannot give you any meaningful stats for KFV.  In
fairness to Christiophe, he has only just accepted this
responsibility.

The objective of this page is to have four weeks of statistics for
PFV/ KFV and bugs.  If anyone wants to help out here, please let us/
me know.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/