[gNewSense-users] New deputy for Kernel Freedom Verification KFV summary

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] New deputy for Kernel Freedom Verification KFV summary statistics table
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:59:04 +0000

Hi, everybody.

Lee and I have asked Christophe (Pitof) to act as the deputy for the
_Kernel Freedom Verification KFV summary statistics table_ work;
Christophe has kindly accepted.  This will mean that he will
co-ordinate the maintenance of this work, so that everything is up to
date for the weekly summary.  Additionally, this will allow everyone
to see how well the kernel checking is going.

I hope everyone will help Christophe, should he need it.

Work is always available, should people feel they would like to push
gNS forward in the future.  Just have a look at this evolving list:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/CurrentProjects

Thanks for everyones continuing participation.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/