Re: [gNewSense-users] Formatting.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Formatting.
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:28:29 +0000

Luis,

Thanks for your comment.  Marco, what do you think?

I think it may be a good idea to perhaps have the kernel version
uploaded to the site, so that everyone knows they are checking the
same release.  I thought that by having a URL pointing to the kernel
version, that would be sufficient.

BrianB, do you think it would be acceptable to have the current
version of the kernel available on the gNS site? Personally, I would
prefer just a URL pointing to the right kernel, and everyone using
that.

All comments welcomed (as usual).

Cheers,

Chris.