[gNewSense-users] Re: Kernel Freedom Verification (KFV) Contributions (M

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Kernel Freedom Verification (KFV) Contributions (MAIN)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:23:47 +0000

Christophe,

Thanks for the update.  In order to help you achieve your objective
(which ill be good for gNS and the wider GNU/Linux community), is
there anything that we can help with?  If anything is stopping you
from getting the job done, please let me know.

Thank you,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/