Re: [gNewSense-users] Formatting.

From: Luis Alberto Guzmán García
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Formatting.
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:45:01 -0600

I will say *only* in may case that i could re-checked all the work that
i have done. It's not big deal. So this time it will follow the new
script rules. My concern is in Marco's case, he has done a lot of work.

But as i said. I will use the new Table Scrip and re-check (fullfil) the
new table. Just let's try to use the same kernel version, so this work
will be easier to do.
I'll be working in this issue this week. :)