Re: [gNewSense-users] Formatting.

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Formatting.
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:14:23 +0800

Hi Chris,

 I forgot to mention something in the previous mail. I think we should format all the tables with a 'linux-2.6.24' $LINUX_FOLDER_NAME in the script. That means we all should work with the same Kernel (http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.24.tar.bz2). Why ? Because, as there are subfolders of subfolders and as there are different people working on each directory, like 'drivers', the urls could be as follows:

ubuntu-hardy-linux-2-6-24--drivers
but, ubuntu-hardy-linux-2-6-24-8-13--drivers--acorn

 thus (maybe) making the future KFV verification by script (for future versions of gNS) a little bit acrobatic - as it would have to compare the version checked and the newest version of each file. But if this means a total rechecking of the sections - for those who used a different version - I don't know if it is the best thing to do.

 Comments are welcome as we're now at a key moment of the freedom verification...

 Thanks,

 Christophe
Hi,

Did somebody change the formatting on this page:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Image

?

This bit doesn't look correct, anymore:

Use four square bracket characters [= bbrazil to sign.

Can somebody please put it back to the way it was; or at least so that
it makes sense :-).

Cheers,

Chris.

--

Pourquoi refuser le traité de Lisbonne : http://www.etrecitoyen.fr/rmj.html et http://3rddimension.online.fr/UE_constitution_bref.htm

Pour votre liberté, utilisez un système d'exploitation 100% libre comme gNewSense !

Pour libérer l'agriculture de la mainmise des grosses multinationales, cultivez avec les graines de chez Kokopelli

Changeons le monde en commençant par nous-mêmes.