[gNewSense-users] How do I reach Paul O'Malley and Brian Brazil?

From: Larry Cafiero
Subject: [gNewSense-users] How do I reach Paul O'Malley and Brian Brazil?
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:23:13 -0800

Hi, all --

Sorry for this absolutely non-technical question, but could anyone
tell me how to contact Paul O'Malley and Brian Brazil?

I am organizing an event called Lindependence 2008, which introduces
GNU/Linux to the town of Felton, California -- about 6,000 people who
live at the foot of the San Lorenzo Valley in Santa Cruz County. The
plan behind Lindependence 2008 involves assisting those wishing to
participate to go "proprietary free" for an entire week -- starting on
Independence Day 2008 -- using their choice of distro and FOSS
programs. The hope is that once they go "proprietary free," they'll
stay with it once the trial period ends.

While I have to remain somewhat neutral (distro-wise), I am a
gNewSense user and I would like gNewSense to participate in the
project. What I'd like to contact Messrs. O'Malley and Brazil about is
introducing the project to the gNewSense leadership and asking the
distro formally for their support.

I know you're pretty busy with other distro topics on this list, but
if you'd like more information, I'd be glad to provide it. If someone
could contact me off-list with the addresses -- or if Paul and/or
Brian could e-mail me off list -- at address@hidden, I
would be grateful.

Larry Cafiero
HeliOS Solutions West