Re: [gNewSense-users] Kernel Freedom Verification checkers required.

From: crap0101
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Kernel Freedom Verification checkers required.
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:21:19 +0100

hi! about the KPV script. I made this (attached to the mail). Really
this is not the Kpv script we want (i haven't try the Sam script but
reading Pitof is working on) but, for example, i use it to calculate %,
package number, ecc, for the sections i'm to verifing (maybe we can use
for large section like'char', to avoid manual counting).
at last, if section checked is kernel/image or the main driver's page it
print the table for the weekly update.
Following the usually formatting rules, it don't lies. if you want to
try is here.

bye
marco

p.s. about the "fc4" section, you see it in your kernel source? i
donloaded other kernel's tarball, but not see.