Re: [gNewSense-users] Weekly stats update.

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Weekly stats update.
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:43:53 +0800

Hi all,

I've just tried the Sam's script and it seems it doesn't work. I'm working on a new KFV script as the structure of the gNS site is not the same for the packages and for the kernel. As I'm learning perl, I think I may understand MarkusPFV script at the end of this week. I still doesn't know how much time I'll need to write a KFV script, so, please be patient...

Cheers,

Pitof