[gNewSense-users] Weekly stats update.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Weekly stats update.
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:32:21 +0000

Hi, all.

Very short message this week.

We have 1 new bug filed, which means we have 28 open.  Not a bad number.

I'm really keen to start to gather KFV stats information, like we did
with the PFV stuff.  Several people have said they can do some
scripting to achieve this, but as far as I'm aware, nothing has
appeared, yet.

Having a quick look at the KFV recent changes, it looks like Marco has
done some really good work.  many thanks to him.  I'm sure other
people have done good stuff too, but I need to receive the script, so
we can have a table like we did for PFV. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH
THIS?

Thanks to Lee for doing the stats whilst I was in Iceland.  Keep-up
the good work, and lets hope I have some proper KFV stats for you for
next week.

Don't forget that a new gNS release is imminent, so I'd appreciate
thoughts on how we will migrate the current PFV table to the new one.
Shall I leave everyone's names against the new sections, for example?

Take care.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/