Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewsense website translation to german

From: Leo Arias F.
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewsense website translation to german
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:26:20 -0600

Hi Dario,

On Jan 31, 2008 9:58 PM, Johannes Schilling <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey guys out there :-)

I just subscribed to the gnewsense-users mailinglist and thus want to
say hi to everyone: hi!

I just discovered gNewSense last week and today i took a closer look at
it (thumbs up; i avoided using ubuntu because of all the non-free stuff
in it, gNewSense is perfect for me), discovering that there is no german
translation available yet.

The TranslationProject page says, whoever wants to contribute
translations, shall contact the mailinglist, so here i am,

It's great to hear you are interested in translations. At this moment, I think that the active translation projects are Spanish (Ark74, Jorolo, Huitanot and me) and French (pitof). We have just said to pitof that we should work together to make consistent translations, so if you are interested we can have an IRC meeting, or something like that.
It's a lot of work, so you might need some help from other German speakers.

greets
Dario
--
** (.:13165): CRITICAL **: gtk_pizza_set_size: assertion `pizza != NULL'
failed