[gNewSense-users] Official release gNS Spanish Website

From: Luis Alberto Guzmán García
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Official release gNS Spanish Website
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:45:52 -0600

Greetings,

I would like to announce along with the Translation Team and the Spanish
gNS Community that we had already finish the translation of the site
http://www.gnewsense.org.

It was available since the past January 12th, today we would like to do
the official release and announcement by the Spanish translation team.

This way we want to offer the most information to all the Free Software
Users that encourage the use of free software in their distros, gNS is
now available for all the Spanish speaking community,

Official ISO (Download)
http://cdimage.gnewsense.org/
Website
http://www.gnewsense.org/Main:es
Mailing List
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/es-gnewsense-users
IRC Chanel
#gnewsense-es en irc.freenode.net

This was published in
http://lavacadigital.blogspot.com/ & http://www.softwarelibrecr.org/
(both in spanish)

We hope this announcement help those who had tried to use gNS but the
language barrier didn't help them, now that barrier is behind.

Regards, and thanks for the support from the gNS english developers &
community to this effort.

--
Luis Alberto Guzmán
Equipo de Traducción / Usuario gNewSense