[gNewSense-users] Some help with MainKernel-wf-Kz - PFV Work

From: Luis Alberto Guzman Garcia
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Some help with MainKernel-wf-Kz - PFV Work
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 02:07:20 -0600

MainKernel-wf-Kz
I've been checking this package and looking at it i found this:

Export of this software from the United States of America may require
a specific license from the United States Government. It is the
responsibility of any person or organization contemplating export to
obtain such a license before exporting.
WITHIN THAT CONSTRAINT, permission to use, copy, modify, and
distribute.....

and continues with something like this

OpenVision retains all copyrights in the donated Source Code. OpenVision
   also retains copyright to derivative works of the Source Code, whether
   created by OpenVision or by a third party. The OpenVision copyright
   notice must be preserved if derivative works are made based on the
   donated Source Code.

and some other Licenses that allows use, copy or modify just by including the copyright notice.

I'm not an expert but from my point of view this package is not completely free, what do you think?

I may say this is the first time that i do some PFV work (or minor help to be more accurate).

What should it be done in this case?

About the MainX--x11
It seems already complete.

Regards