Re: [gNewSense-users] RFR - varias páginas

From: Leo Arias F.
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] RFR - varias páginas
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:03:07 -0600

It seems I'm a little sleepy now, I sent my answer just to Karl. It would be better to stay away from the computer toda :D

This is what I wrote:
Sorry Karl, I sent it to the wrong list.
It's related to spanish translations, I'm asking the others (the people from the spanish list) to review what I have done. So if you don't speak spanish you can ignore it :p
Kevin, you speak spanish, that's great! If you have some time, please take a look at the pages we are translating. We could have misunderstood idioms or things like that.

On Dec 20, 2007 4:52 AM, Karl Goetz < address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 22:22 -0500, Kevin Dean wrote:
> Gracias, Leo. Esta lista es provechosa. Le agradecemos por asistir a
> la traducción para el gNewSense.

sorry for being ignorant, but anyone care to enlighten me as to whats
happening? :p
kk

> On Dec 19, 2007 7:56 PM, Leo Arias F. <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Aquí les dejo la lista de páginas de las que inicié la traducción, para que
> > las revisen y mejoren.
> > Luego, cuando vuelva a tener tiempo, sigo con otras páginas.
> >
> >   http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Builder:es/ComoCrearSuPropiaDistribucionGNULinux
> > (esta no quedó muy bien, nunca he creado mi propia distribución; y no sé
> > como traducir "RSYNC_DEST is where the generated repo and livecds should be
> > rsynced to by a push-repo or push-cd.")
> > http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Builder:es/ModificarUnNuevoPaquete
> > http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Builder:es/RemoverPaquetesActualizados
> > http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Builder:es/ActualizarBuilder
> > http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Deltad:es/Checklist
> > http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Deltad:es/Deltad
> > http://wiki.gnewsense.org/IRC:es/IRC
> >   http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Lists:es/Listas
> > http://wiki.gnewsense.org/LiveCD:es/LiveCD
> > http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main:es/Caracteristicas
> > http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main:es/Portada
> >
> > pura vida.
> > --
> > Leo Arias
> > ¡el futuro es libre!
> > http://www.softwarelibrecr.org

Karl Goetz,
Debian user / Ubuntu contributor / gNewSense contributor
http://www.kgoetz.id.au