Re: [gNewSense-users] xfont-core and GLX Public License

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] xfont-core and GLX Public License
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 07:33:53 -0500

This was a mistake then. I pulled the sources down with a default
install of gNewSense 1.1 (Gnome) and built from that.

I figure now that it doesn't default to pulling sources from the
security repo? I see the version in the security repo is
0ubuntu10.7... So yeah... Okay. :)

Karl, the packages you've uploaded, are those based on 0ubuntu10.7 or
are they copies of mine? If their copies of mine, I'll build newer
ones when I get to work and hopefully we can have them today.

-Kevin