Re: [gNewSense-users] can i use debian or ubuntu sources.list

From: Don Parris
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] can i use debian or ubuntu sources.list
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:54:29 -0500

On Dec 4, 2007 4:22 PM, Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 21:24 +0800, address@hidden wrote:
> ok, I know,

please keep this on-list

> where is the sourceslist ? only in the USA?

i dont understand this question.

It appears you are looking for a list of repositories/mirrors.  Is this correct?  Otherwise, I hope you know that sources.list is in /etc/apt.

> maybe i should continue use debian ,or change my ISP,

so i dont understand this result :)
kk

Changing your ISP certainly doesn't make sense to me.

cheers!
--
D.C. Parris
Minister, Journalist, Free Software Advocate