[gNewSense-users] PFV Statistics

From: Lee McCafferty
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV Statistics
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:32:45 +0000

Hello All,

The stats are late this week because Chris asked me if I could do them
and of course I managed to mess that up so here we are. Sorry.

It has certainly quietened down since the big spurt of activity a few
weeks ago. However, two more packages are verified 100% free and there
are only two left in Main to adopt. The Bugs have remained fairly
stable, no new ones so far - just the same old problems :-P

So we have nearly completed Main and will have at least identified the
problem software there, and I am sure that can be done by the new year
if we make the effort (esp. me, I have been a bit too lazy the last few
weeks!). Then we can attack Universe and maybe even the kernel :-O

Well that's about all, I think. Thanks to everyone involved and if I
have missed anything (like who finished the 2 sections -Thank you), that
is because my eyes aren't as trained as Chris's are :-)

Happy Hanukkah,

Lee