Re: [gNewSense-users] xfont-core and GLX Public License

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] xfont-core and GLX Public License
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:25:40 -0400

The GLX Public License is "Unverified" thus far. I THINK it is Free
Software, but I'm not 100% sure.

I suggested on an earlier thread about this license to contact
address@hidden I've now taken the time to do that myself.

I haven't gotten a responce, but should anyone else need info the
message was assigned an ID of "[gnu.org #346281]".

Hopefully we can get this put to rest AND have an additional license
added to the FSF/GNU.org list for future PFV work.

-Kevin Dean