[gNewSense-users] PFV volunteers required.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV volunteers required.
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:13:15 +0100

Hi, everybody.

One of the things that makes gNewsense (gNs) a great distro, is it's
attitude to freedom.

In order to check all of the different package sections, we need volunteers.

If you've ever thought about getting involved with a GNU/Linux distro,
but wasn't sure how to, then why not volunteer to do some Package
Freedom Verification (PFV) work.

All you need to do, is have a look at the packages on this page

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/PackagesInMain

and check to see whether they are truely free.  You don't need any
special skills, and you will be contributing a little (or a lot) to
the free software ideals.

Why not say _Hello!_ on this mailing list (or to me first, if you are
a little unsure), and maybe consider helping-out.

Thanks for listening,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/