Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV- script writer required.
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:05:00 +0100

Markus,

Thanks for your hard work, it is appreciated.

I hope somebody will volunteer to take ownership of the table for this
one.  Not sure of PMwiki's abilities, but an automated table, now that
would be cool (and pain free, as good scripts should be).

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/