[gNewSense-users] Re: speaking of scripts...

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: speaking of scripts...
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:14:46 +0100

Peter,

# Hope you don't mind, but copied this to the list, as I think the
idea is potentially revolutionary.

This is a great idea, that could potentially save many hours of work.

I would like to see manual (sanity) checks still, as a _belt and
braces_ approach.  You are right, though, many of the licences won't
change.

What does anyone think?

Many thanks,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/