[gNewSense-users] PFV dates

From: Brian Kemp
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV dates
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:53:07 -0400

>I didn't really change the format, as the header already said date
should be in "DD MMM YY" format. I only fixed those entried which
didn't conform to that format.

I would have preferred ISO 8601*, YYYY-MM-DD, because that's easy to
parse and it's very unambiguous, but everyone seems to prefer DD MMM
YY.  ymmv. :)

*Yes I know I'm weird. I write ISO 8601 on my cheques. :D

I have programming ability, just no familiarity with the Free world
and not much time to learn. So I do PFV for the moment. It helps me
learn where things are supposed to go.