[gNewSense-users] Gobuntu freedom verification

From: Peter Rock
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Gobuntu freedom verification
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 00:07:19 +0800

In order for Gobuntu to be what it says it is, someone must be working
on freedom verification. Is there a team working on the Gobuntu
distribution doing this? If so, are we duplicating efforts? If not, is
the Gobuntu folk aware of our work? If not, they should be and they
should borrow what we have done.

Sorry if these are naive questions...I haven't been following this closely.