Re: [gNewSense-users] Bug 00088 update required.

From: Markus Laire
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Bug 00088 update required.
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:39:53 +0300

On 9/21/07, Chris Andrew <address@hidden> wrote:
> Matt/ Karl/ anyone,
>
> Please can you have another look at Bug 00088
> (http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00088) and see whether we can move
> this forward.

I'm running gNewSense-KDE 1.1.

I just checked this and I get the same behaviour as mentioned in the
bug. ("When the KDE Network Settings applet is opened, it warns: "Your
Platform Is Not Supported. You may choose one of the following
supported platforms if you are sure your platform behaves the same as
the chosen one" Ubuntu GNU/Linux Dapper is listed.")

So this bug is present in gNewSense-KDE 1.1 (I added this comment to the bug.)

--
Markus Laire