[gNewSense-users] Weekly stats report.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Weekly stats report.
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:56:55 +0100

Hi, everybody!

Statistics time, again.

It has been a fairly good week.

Bugs:  31 open, this is down by 1 from last week.  Well done!

PFV:  We have 115 package sections in MAIN, of which 58 are 100% free.
 This is an increase of 6 sections, since last week.

People worthy of special mention (not an exhaustive list, so don't be
offended if you're not on it) are Harmattan, Mr Smiley, Lee, Pete Rock
and Davo Dinkum.  Nice one, guys.

We really do not some more checking done.  Many of the sections are
really small, and can be adopted, checked and finished in 30 minutes.

Can I remind people (especially those new to the project), that if you
edit the wiki, please could you record your reason for editing.  It
just makes it easier to spot new work.  Can I also ask that when you
adopt a section, that it is named correctly, in accordance with the
PFV FAQ guidelines.

Well, that's about it.

As I said, really well done.  If you can put any more time into the
project, or know someone that can, that would be great.

Let's hope we have another good week.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/