[gNewSense-users] Please check your summary page.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Please check your summary page.
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 18:46:45 +0100

Hi, all.

In the next few hours, I will be counting-up the package freedom stats
and also the bug stats.

Quite a bit of work has occurred over the last week, but I notice that
not everybody has updated their progress.

Could you just have a quick look at the Packages summary page

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/PackagesInMain

and make sure that all the areas have been completed, for your section.

With regard to bugs, it would be really good if you could have a quick
look at those too, to try to make sure things are up to date.

http://bugs.gnewsense.org/

Finally, could you also please check the suspected non-free page

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/SuspectedNonFree

If you have filed bugs here, have you progressed them?

If you have resolved an issue, have you deleted the entry on the table?

Thanks for listening.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/