Re: [gNewSense-users] Teach Me

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Teach Me
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:48:16 +0100

Peter,

I had a similar problem with SILO (Sparc version of lilo).

http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00101

With regard to your question, I would check the package for the
maintainer's details, and then email him/ her for confirmation of
details.  When I contacted the maintainer to do with SILO, it prompted
a copyright/ licence info page for the package, which had been
overlooked.

I also tried Sourceforge and Google, to guide me, in-case the
maintainer wasn't helpful (he was).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Chris.