Re: [gNewSense-users] Clarification required for bug report 103.

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Clarification required for bug report 103.
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:10:14 -0400

My input: This bug is confusing. xfree86 was both the old X server AND
a branch of the Xorg project, i.e. xfree86-video-intel (which is still
an active project).

Also, since specific packages weren't mentioned here, we have no way
to compare the license to our requirements.

I'd say that this bug should be marked closed and re-opened if a bug
can be filed on a specific package or set of related packages.

That is to say, if packages are even in gNewSense that this affects.

-Kevin