[gNewSense-users] Call for help.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Call for help.
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:56:18 +0100

Hi, everybody.

(http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/PackagesInMain)

I need somebody to take a look at MAIN/ e.  Ideally, the whole section
needs checking, but it would be great if somebody could just make a
fresh start on it.

Additionally, and this really is a quick win, I need somebody to count
the packages in sections that aren't yet adopted, so that they are
more attractive to new volunteers.  The sections that I have split
into smaller ones, should have about 30 packages in each.  This means,
the only effort it would take would be to follow the gNS repository
URL, count approx 30 packages, and then put the total on the summary
table.

This really small amount of work will be rewarded by people being more
attracted to adopting a section.

Come on guys and girls.  Make yourselves famous, and give it a go.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/