Re: [gNewSense-users] Hastening of bugs.

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Hastening of bugs.
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:16:05 -0400

Chris, your "contact page maintainers" thing hit dead on with the
Ubuntu Calendar bug...

I actually just got contact back today from Jeff Waugh, the maintainer
of that packages... He no longer works with Canonical and, despite
being listed, isn't the maintainer.

I've been directed to someone else who may be able to clearify the
license on that package.

If I don't hear anything by next week, I'll use Common Sense and close
the bug then remove the packages from gNewSense... Truth be told, both
the Ubuntu Devel team AND Jeff (the listed maintainer) were amazed
that the packages were still in Ubuntu since they're not used by any
packages still in the repos.