[gNewSense-users] WORK NEEDED: Wiki index.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] WORK NEEDED: Wiki index.
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:07:37 +0100

Hi, all.

I was chatting to Lee earlier, and he mentioned something that had
been in the back of my mind.

It seems that many of us have several wiki pages open at once, so that
we can easily navigate to places.  This is wasteful, and fairly easily
addressed.

We need somebody to start to put together a contents page of all the
pages in the wiki.  I guess this would be linked to the _wiki_ link in
the side bar.

Can anyone spare the time just to create a page and the bare bones of an index?

Please have a look at http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/CurrentProjects,
and help us out if you can.

Remember if you are useless at formatting and things (chris_debian
raises his hand), then you can mess around in the sandbox at:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/WikiSandbox

Thanks,

Chris

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/