[gNewSense-users] Re: Bug 00115, ubuntu-calendar-*

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Bug 00115, ubuntu-calendar-*
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:04:04 -0400

I was looking at which bugs I might not be able to close and I noticed
the ubuntu-calendar series. These packages don't clearly list the
license, if any, the software is under.

They've been listed in Main U as "non-free" and I'd concur with that
for the time being.

I did, however, send an e-mail to the maintainer and author of those
packages, asking for clarification on the license of those packages.

I've also updated the bug to reflect this.

-Kevin Dean