[gNewSense-users] the state of gNewSense

From: Tuomas
Subject: [gNewSense-users] the state of gNewSense
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:19:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, all!

I am a new subscriber to this list. I have followed
gNewSense website for weeks now. How is gNewSense
doing today? Are you planning a new release any time
soon? I hope that this project is very much alive. I
use now Ubuntu and previously I have used mainly
Debian and Fedora. I am thinking of switching to
gNewSense because having a completely free, and
FSF-sponsored, distribution on my computer is a sort
of merit to me.

Best wishes!

Tuomas