[gNewSense-users] PFV work

From: Lee McCafferty
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV work
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 22:02:50 +0100

Hello all,

Regarding splitting sections, I have split main g in to two sections of
70. It is laid out, but I have some catching up to do - lots of stuff
going and not enough time...

I will get g finished soon enough and then take some more on. It seems
to have been a productive week in PFV and well done to Tryggvi for the
perl script. I haven't tried it out yet, but these are the kind of
things we need to make the work easier.

Anyway, I'm just checking in because I seemed to miss this recent spurt
of productivity :)

Lee