[gNewSense-users] PFV updates.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV updates.
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:38:36 +0100

Hi, all.

I will be gathering progress statistics on Sunday, regarding our
package freedom status.

To help me do this, could you make sure that non of your sections gets
much bigger than about 30 packages.  Additionally, within your
sections, I have noticed that some people have adopted sections that
were previously maintained by others.  It is important that you check
any text at the beginning of your sections, to ensure that it doesn't
look like someone else is still maintaining your section/s.

I'm looking forward to doing the statistics, and hope to be able to
report a healthy outlook.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.