[gNewSense-users] Bug hastening.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Bug hastening.
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:50:38 +0100

BrianB,

Would it be possible to have a column on the bug reporting page, so
people can enter a date that the bug was last updated (saves looking
inside the report, especially as date not always recorded there)?

This would enable us to see which bugs are getting the least
attention, and then try to do something about them.

Hopefully PFV people will try to close any licencing bugs that they
open, but the fact that they report them is good.

I'm thinking if we can see which bugs get the least attention, we can
try to focus some attention on them.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Chris.