Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: PVF and The BSD License Problem

From: Lee McCafferty
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: PVF and The BSD License Problem
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:46:52 +0100

Yes, I was aware of the problem and understood it quite clearly. The s/w
is clearly free software so I'm sure it will stay. It is merely a
question of what s/w we want to include or not. It is there so it will
likely stay put, but do we want to accept new s/w with similar type
licences? These licences can cause compatibility problems, so will we be
in the habit of accepting them in the future? I simply did not want to
make any assumptions so decided to pose the question.
Lee
P.S The above questions are now all rhetorical.