[gNewSense-users] More Package Freedom Verifiers (PFV) needed.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] More Package Freedom Verifiers (PFV) needed.
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:31:52 +0100

Hi, all.

Some good work has been done to date on the Package Freedom Verification.  We still have a way to go, and always welcome new helpers.  Can you or somebody you know help out?

All we need is 5 minutes every now and again.  Some of the package lists can be completely checked in less than an hour.

If you know anybody or feel that you can help a bit yourself, please let me know, or add your name here, and say _hello_ on the list.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Cheers,

Chris.