[gNewSense-users] PFV work organisation.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV work organisation.
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:37:46 +0100

Hi, all.

In Main, it looks like we have about 13 sections that aren't being worked on, and also some that haven't seen any activity for quite some time.  Could I ask all PFV contributors to update the progress that they have made, so that next to your section, it shows the percentage completed.  For example, 100% or 15% completed.

I think if we can manage to get all of the sections in Main done, then Brian may be open to the idea of moving-up a gear, by progressing to a newer Ubuntu release.

In the next few days, I will be looking to possibly suggest a re-allocation of PFV work, to move things along a bit.  I'd really appreciate any work you could do.

BTW, I'm still hoping to find a volunteer to fill-in for the few weeks of the year, when I'll be able to do the bug stats on a Sunday.  Volunteer/s, please :-).

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.