[gNewSense-users] gnash installation

From: Lee McCafferty
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gnash installation
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:12:49 +0100

Hi all,

I have been trying to install gnash on my gnewsense box and continually
get a single dependency error for libc6. I have tried from both the
latest source and Debians most recent gnash .deb, yet get the same
problem. I know for a fact that I have libc6 installed on my system so I
am unsure as to what the dependency issue is. Has anyone successfully
installed Gnash on their system or had similar problems? Or is it that I
am just missing something terribly obvious?

Lee