Re: [gNewSense-users] Me n' FPV

From: Lee McCafferty
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Me n' FPV
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 02:23:49 +0100

Great,

I have been a bit lax of late on the PVF front, I'm doing a stint in
Pizza Hut to help pay for my final year in college and the bastards have
me worked to near death (8hr shifts that regularly become 10 or 11hrs).
I feel like a character from some Dickensian novel. However, enough of
my moaning. Glad to have you help and I will keep chipping away at my
sections too.

Lee,  currently on section g ...the one that never ends ;-)