[gNewSense-users] My first look at Gobuntu

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: [gNewSense-users] My first look at Gobuntu
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:12:37 +0100

I finally got a chance to download and install the latest daily of Gobuntu.

The only change I noticed was that restricted was disabled, and that
on the cd but not the install that lsb-release said 'Gobuntu'. There
is firmware on disk, for example the tg3 driver, and multiverse is
enabled. I'm happy to see Ubuntu moving in this direction, but do
appreciate that it'll take a while to get there.

Where should bugs such as these be filed? Is there some documentation
on what changes have been made so far? Where and what against should
one send patches?

Brian