Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV progress

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] PFV progress
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 15:35:37 -0400

I'm not sure if this is breaking a format, I don't see anything
established here.

On http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/PackagesInMain I put a brief summary
of libf which seems to be similar to the other summaries.

On http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/MainLibf itself I've added two new
sub-headings: Relevant Bugs and Actions Taken - I hadn't seen anything
like this so I made it up. :P

-Kevin