[gNewSense-users] Package Freedom Verification (PFV) progress

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Package Freedom Verification (PFV) progress
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 13:06:45 +0100

Hi, all.

Just to let you know that Main/S is 99% complete.  I am awaiting a reply from a package maintainer, but a quick look at Sourceforge suggested that his package was GPL'd.  I wish we could find some more PFV's, as package checking is very time consuming, and I'm reluctant to take on more sections of the repository.  If anybody knows anybody that can help, please give them a nudge.

Cheers,

Chris.