Re: [gNewSense-users] Freedom contradictions?

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Freedom contradictions?
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:15:26 +0930

Daniel Boza wrote:
> The main point isn't the change of the IRC network, is that he shut me
> up. And if that's the way this is going to be when someone propose a new
> idea, he didn't even gave us the chance to debate. Anyway I don't want
> to extend this, just hope they give us the chance to decide.
>
> --
> Daniel Boza

This topic is purely destructive.
Its been fairly clear for a while that there isn't going to be a change
in network (whether that's The Right Thing or not).
By continuing with these threads, it creates bad feeling (on all sides)
and creates nothing.
Perhaps this topic can come up again in the future, but for now no
amount of complaining about freenode is going to change our (primary)
location.

kk

PS.
Could you leave enough context in your replies that people can see what
your replying to?
thanks

Karl Goetz
User of gNewSense: Free as in Freedom - http://www.gnewsense.org