Re: [gNewSense-users] Screenshots on the wiki? + new "Installing gNewSen

From: Michael Fötsch
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Screenshots on the wiki? + new "Installing gNewSense" article
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:51:53 +0200

Kevin Dean wrote:
However, at this point gNewSense does not have a PowerPC port -
instructing users how to dual boot PPC OS X and gNewSense might be
confusing.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. Or rather, I was aware that there's no gNewSense for PPC; I thought about dual-booting with one of these new Intel-based Macs. (I knew I should have read the linked article! ;-) )

I removed the link.

Does anyone know whether the gNewSense installer is able to resize Mac OS X partitions on Intel-based Macs? Is dual-booting possible there?

Kind Regards,
M.F.